BSP Ballscrew Premier
Ballscrew Premier offers an increased range of screw diameters and pitches to suit a wide variety of applications. Standard DIN nuts are available with rolled screws 16Ø to 50Ø on very competitive lead times as part of our RAPID DESPATCH PROGRAMME. All single nuts are offered either play free or with controlled backlash. The same range is also available with a higher precision ground screw. To further compliment the range there are high lead and miniature screws, the smallest miniature screw being 6mm diameter. All options can be supplied with ends machined to suit a standard range of fixed and supported end bearing housings or alternatively ends can be machined to customer's requirements.
- Popular size rolled screws available on short lead times
- Rolled or ground screws for lower cost commercial or precision applications
- Standard range of DIN single nuts
- Range of high lead pitches for higher specification application
- Miniature screw diameters 6Ø and 14Ø available in rolled or ground
- Ends machined to suit standard range of housings or to specific drawing