MHD Max Heavy Duty
MHD has been specifically designed to transport robots and heavy automation equipment along a linear track to perform assembly operations in the automotive and heavy mechanical handling industries.
Suitable for high speed operation oup to 6 m/s MHD has a block capacity of 5 tonnes which will lend itself to many applications where high offset loads are seen in heavy automation applications where durability and long life is required.
The track incorporates a rack drive allowing high driving forces to be applied to cover the wide range of load and speed requirements, which the system has to operate under. Blocks are low maintenance with a high capacity taper roller bearing in the most heaviest loaded direction.
- Nominal track size 100mm x 40mm with or without spur or helical gear drive
- Hardened and ground tracks in easy to manage 1.4m lengths, long lengths simply provided by butting
- Mod 5 Spur or Mod 4 helical gear option
- Blocks incorporate 3 rollers for guidance, top roller under most load is high capacity taper roller bearing
- Ductile cast iron block for maximum rigidity, incorporates hardened steel end scrapers
- Hardened pinion comes complete with locking bush