Pacific Simplicity Linear/Rotary Bearing
Pacific Simplicity™ bearings were developed in response to requests from major U.S ball bushing users - they wanted a maintenance free bearing that simply would not fail. Dirt, vibration, shock loading and water washdowns were causing premature failure, often within days. The resulting Simplicity™ design features a Frelon® self-lubricating liner material securely bonded into the housing, giving the ability to operate in all types of environment - even under seawater!
The pacific range is interchangeable with many existing ball bushings, being available in Metric, Japanese Metric and Imperial sizes. A wide variety of bearing housings are offered, including flange mountings and Pacific's patented self-aligning pillow blocks. Shafts used can be either standard hardened/ground or soft 300 series stainless if the application requires - a truly versatile bearing.
Please contact our Sales Office to request a copy of the HepcoMotion®-Pacific catalogue.
- Self lubricating
- Linear and rotary motion from a single bearing
- Load capacity 20x greater than equivalent size ball bushing, life expectancy 270x greater
- Almost universal chemical resistance
- Will not catastrophically fail
- Unaffected by dirt and contamination
- Excellent shock and vibration absorption
- Temperature range -240ºC to +260ºC