Technical Sales Engineer in the field
Established in 1969, Hepco Slide System Limited is one of the world’s leading innovators and manufacturers of linear motion technology.
Now operating under the trade name HepcoMotion®, our company offers a wide range of products that are constantly being updated and improved in line with market requirements. Our goal is to offer solutions that meet almost all requirements in the field of linear technology. Research and development is very important to Hepco: we have a long-term commitment to reinvesting a significant percentage of our sales into new product development and product improvements.
We have grown steadily and solidly in recent years, and the Corona crisis has only had a minor impact on us, not least thanks to our innovative products and highly motivated employees.
TRANSFORMING THE FUTURE
Your benefits for your life
We understand that in order to do our best work, we all need peace of mind. From health and wellness to dependent care, time off, and work flexibility, our program is designed to give our employees the support they need to be their best selves.
Family & Friends
Our shared company values
As we rise to meet the ever-changing challenges and opportunities of an evolving workforce, we stay grounded in our culture and values, to ensure that we are making decisions with each other and our members in mind.
Our Culture and Values
We put members first
We trust and care about each other
We are open, honest and constructive
We act as HepcoMotion
We embody diversity, inclusion and belonging
We dream big, get things done and know how to have fun
To expand our sales activities in the field, we are looking for:
Technical Sales Engineer in the field –
Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, León, Palencia, Burgos, Basque Country, Navarra, La Rioja and Portugal
We welcome sales professionals with experience as well as sales newcomers with potential.
Your area of responsibility:
- Proactive acquisition of new customers in the assigned sales area
- Independent support and development of our existing and new customers through active customer communication
- Presentation of the extensive product portfolio at the customer’s site and also in online training courses as well as illustration of the technical specifications
- Independent development of customer-specific solutions using the product portfolio
- Clarification and processing of technical customer inquiries in close cooperation with the back office
- Working on projects, drafting offers and following them up by phone, email or online meeting until completion
- Regular customer visits in the field
- Participation in national fairs
- You have a good technical understanding and Engineering Degree (Mechanical degree preference)
- Ideally, you already have sales experience
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Experienced handling of MS Office and ideally experience with CRM systems
- In addition to your communication skills and negotiating skills, you are willing to travel
- High degree of self-motivation, goal-oriented way of working, selling is your passion and you know how to inspire and convince customers
- Your everyday work is characterized by personal responsibility and a goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Driving license class B mandatory
- Full-time permanent position, demanding field of activity with exciting challenges
- Back office in the home office
- Taking responsibility
- High degree of independence
- Neutral company car
- Fixed salary plus performance commission
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance following completion of probationary period
Your letter of application:
Please send your informative application documents (CV, certificates, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date), preferably by email to Mr. Ruben Gonzalez, Sales Manager Spain&Portugal.
Hepco Linear Systems
Phone: +34 630051244
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||Please send your informative application documents (CV, certificates, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date), preferably by email to Mr. Ruben Gonzalez, Sales Manager Spain&Portugal. [email protected]|