ADMIN ASSISTANT – FIXED TERM
We have an exciting opportunity to join the HR & Admin team, you will be providing full administrative support to our HR & Admin department and across the organisation. The role is offered initially, on a fixed term of 6-months.
A dynamic and varied role providing full office facilities support including front of house reception and switchboard for our internal and external customers. Day to day duties include arranging meetings and providing hospitality, arranging overseas travel, answering correspondence, placing orders for essential supplies and equipment and maintaining internal records and procedures.
You will be self-motivated and organised, with the ability implement and support systems and procedures. An ‘on the feet’ thinker with experience of dealing with issues as they arise – recognising the need to re-prioritise as required. You will be approachable with the ability to deal with difficult situations discretely and confidentially with an understanding of good customer service principles.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills to include; interpersonal, verbal and written.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent I.T. skills including all Microsoft Office Applications from Word through to Teams
- Ability to implement new systems and review current working practices for maximum effectiveness.
- Educated to A Level (English preferably), NVQ3 in Business Administration (or above).
- OCR/RSA Level 3 in Text Processing advantageous.
- Familiar with organisation of events, overseas travel or similar.
- Previous experience in an office support role for a large multi-functional organisation.
Hours of Work
|Mon - Fri||9.00am - 5.00pm|
35 hours per week.
The successful applicant will be expected to be flexible and to work the required hours to succeed in the role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including pension and healthcare cashback schemes; a personal holiday allocation of 25-days per year (full-time) plus Bank Holidays and free on-site parking.
Closing Date: Friday, 26 August 2022
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|
Employee Introduction Scheme – Level 1Back