ADVANCED APPRENTICESHIPS IN ENGINEERING
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in engineering, automation and robotics to join our manufacturing site in Tiverton. Our Engineering Apprenticeship will provide full on the job training on site and day-release at Exeter College, leading to nationally recognised qualifications.
We have 4 Advanced Apprenticeships available aimed at candidates with the following:
- 4 GCSE passes at grade 4 (C) or above (or equivalent), these should include Maths and Science at Grade 5 (B) or above.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- To complete a programme of training within our Production departments.
- To become skilled in the application and use of a wide range of machine tools including, but not restricted to, conventional and CNC turning and milling and grinding.
- Fitting and assembly skills including the use of hand tools.
- Measurement and inspection techniques using a variety of metrology equipment.
- Training in the use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) using proprietary software packages.
- Carrying out tasks and duties as directed by the Department Technical Manager / Supervisor that are calculated to contribute to the requisite levels of performance and competence.
- A keen interest in an engineering discipline.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Highly motivated and organised
- Aptitude for practical science or engineering skills
Hours of Work
|Mon - Thu||7.30am to 4.00pm|
|Friday||7.00am to 12noon|
39 hours per week
The successful applicants will be flexible over working hours and willing to undertake shift working should this be a requirement on completion of their apprenticeship and may differ to a standard Monday to Friday day shift.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an attractive benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Company contribution pension
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounts with local shops and services
- Discounts at many major retailers including Argos, Currys, Halfords, Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons to name but a few
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression opportunities
- Continued professional learning and development
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Death in service after qualifying period
- Mental health support
- Financial wellness support
- Long service awards
- Seasonal events organised by HepcoMotion’s social committee
- Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
Closing Date: Friday, 31 March 2023
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|
Employee Introduction Scheme – Level 1Back