CNC CELL MACHINIST (MILLING) – WEEKEND NIGHTS
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our CNC Cell running various 3,4 and 5 axis machining centres to produce Hepco components within specification. Minimal, if any programming will be required.
- Setting CNC milling machines for production of various components
- Selecting correct programme using the Fanuc and Hurco controls
- Identifying the required tooling
- Setting tools in machine
- Setting the work holding on the machine
- Running a proving programme
- Running batches, checking dimensions using CMM
- Maintaining machine TPM requirements
- Keeping area clean and tidy
- Understanding engineering drawings
- Ability to follow process instructions
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Basic IT knowledge
A basic level 2/3 engineering qualification along with experience working in an engineering environment would be desirable but not essential.
Hours of Work
|Friday - Sunday||6.00pm - 6.00am|
36 Hours per week
The successful applicant will be expected to be flexible and to work the required hours to succeed in the role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including pension and healthcare cashback schemes; a personal holiday allocation of 25-days per year (full-time) plus Bank Holidays and free on-site parking.
Closing Date: Friday, 26 August 2022
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|
Employee Introduction Scheme – Level 1Back