Location: Tiverton, Devon
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Co-Ordinator will process orders and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Co-Ordinator will be working with a dedicated team on either our UK or International Markets, to ensure the successful delivery of key business objectives to our Service Level Agreements:
- Preparing quotations and placing and maintaining customer orders.
- Liaising with our Customers and Field Sales Team in relation to orders and queries.
- Taking customer calls including handling customer queries or complaints.
- Attending customer meetings or trade shows as required.
- Generating reports in relation to service level agreements.
- Keeping Customer Relations Management system up to date.
- Excellent communication skills to include over the phone/interpersonal, verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong I.T. skills including MS Office package – particularly Word & Excel.
- Competent use of Outlook.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role desirable.
- Awareness of SLA/KPI/GDPR terms
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8/9am to 4/5pm
Although the successful candidate will be expected to follow working patterns or hours required to meet the operational needs of the Customer Services Team, our Branch Markets and worldwide distributor network. This will include working hours between 8.00 am and 17.00, flexibility is therefore required.
Friday, 27th October 2023
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an attractive benefits package, including:
25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
Company contribution pension
Healthcare cashback scheme
Discounts with local shops and services
Discounts at many major retailers including Argos, Currys, Halfords, Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons to name but a few
Free on-site parking
Career progression opportunities
Continued professional learning and development
Recommend a friend scheme
Death in service after qualifying period
Mental health support
Financial wellness support
Long service awards
Seasonal events organised by HepcoMotion’s social committee
Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
How to Apply:
To request an application form, please either:
Download: Download Application
Telephone: 01884 243400
Email: [email protected]
Employee Introduction Scheme Level 1
Find Out More About Careers At Hepco: