FINAL INSPECTION – FIXED TERM
We are looking for a pro-active person to join our Final Inspection Team, to maintain a 24hr lead-time from point of arrival to point of completion to next op for finished goods into the final inspection and wrapping team.
This is a physically demanding role, which will require someone who is efficient and able to take direction as necessary. Use of computer systems for job sign off and email correspondence. Routine inspection prior to moving on to the next process of packaging of finished goods. The movement of finished goods using manual handling techniques.
• Experience of manual dimensional inspection (Micrometer, Vernier calliper, etc.)
• Maths & English qualification or related experience in a similar role
• Experience of manual handling and lifting techniques
• Ability to differentiate between product types
• Fully understand and follow instructions both written and verbal
• Pallet truck is an advantage, however training can be provided
• Attention to detail
Hours of Work
|Mon - Thu||7.00am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||7.00am to 12noon|
39 hours per week
Employee Introduction Scheme Level 1
In return we offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including pension and healthcare cashback schemes; a personal holiday allocation of 25-days per year (full-time) plus Bank Holidays and free on-site parking.
Closing Date: Friday, 12 August 2022
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|