MANUAL (NON CNC) LATHE OPERATOR – DAYS
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Auto Six Spindle lathe(s) Cell, running various six spindle manual lathes Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a small team responsible in the safe operation of manual lathe (six spindle) machines in accordance to the tools list and work instructions. Loading, setting and operating to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure accurate production to the highest standards.
- Able to set and operate manual lathes.
- Proficient in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to apply good practical skills.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Training will be provided to add and enhance skills as required.
- Be self-motivated and able to work well in a team
Hours of Work
|Monday - Thursday||7.30am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||7.30am - 3.00pm|
39 hours per week
The successful applicant will be expected to be flexible and to work the required hours to succeed in the role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including pension and healthcare cashback schemes; a personal holiday allocation of 25-days per year (full-time) plus Bank Holidays and free on-site parking.
Closing Date: Sunday, 28 August 2022
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|
Employee Introduction Scheme – Level 1