PRELIM CELL MACHINIST – FIXED TERM
We have an exciting opportunity in our Prelim Cell, which performs an intermediary role supporting other manufacturing cells with preparation metalwork processes and fulfilment of customer sales orders. The role is offered initially on a fixed term basis of 6-months.
The process manufacture of scheduled plans, both written and verbal, to include cutting, straightening and chemical finishing of our precision slides for both stock and customer orders.
- Basic knowledge of metalwork and related properties
- Mechanical skills including cutting and straightening
- Experience of manual handling and lifting techniques
- Ability to differentiate between product types
- Fully understand and follow instructions both written and verbal
- Current Counterbalance Cat B licence is an advantage, however training can be provided to obtain this certificate
- Attention to detail
Hours of Work
|Mon - Thu||7.00am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||7.00am to 12noon|
39 hours per week
The successful applicant will be expected to be flexible and to work the required hours to succeed in the role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including pension and healthcare cashback schemes; a personal holiday allocation of 25-days per year (full-time) plus Bank Holidays and free on-site parking.
Closing Date: Friday, 26 August 2022
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|
Employee Introduction Scheme – Level 1Back