PRODUCTION CONTROL ENGINEER
The role will focus on the planning and scheduling of our machines to fulfil internal product replenishment requirements and customer orders delivering without error and within lead times.
- Planning products onto machine centres for production
- Converting sales orders to correct route of manufacture
- Liaising with internal departments to progress jobs
- Resolving queries
- Provide and deliver updates on lead times
- Identifying tooling that may need to be purchased
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Syspro/ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experienced in capacity planning and scheduling of work centres
- Project planning beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of Hepco products would be an advantage
- Knowledge of methods of manufacture
Hours of Work
|Mon - Fri||9.00am - 5.00pm|
35 hours per week.
The successful applicant will be expected to be flexible and to work the required hours to succeed in the role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including pension and healthcare cashback schemes; a personal holiday allocation of 25-days per year (full-time) plus Bank Holidays and free on-site parking.
Closing Date: Friday, 12 August 2022
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|