CNC TURNER – LATE SHIFT
We have an opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Turning Department based at our site in Braintree Essex. The successful candidate will be part of a team of two operating Samsung & Hembrug machines, predominately hard part turning bearing race parts and associated components.
You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines. Loading and running programs through prove out according to the tools list and works instructions, producing a valid first-off component, loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities. Conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately to the highest standards.
- Proven and recent experience in setting and operating CNC lathes.
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- Able to work independently as well as part of team
37 Hours per week
The successful applicant will be expected to be flexible and to work the required hours to succeed in the role.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an attractive benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Company contribution pension
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounts at many major retailers including Argos, Currys, Halfords, Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons to name but a few
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression opportunities
- Continued professional learning and development
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Death in service after qualifying period
- Mental health support
- Financial wellness support
- Long service awards
Closing Date: Friday, 28 April 2023
How to Apply
To request an application form, please either:
|Write to:||CVs to be sent to [email protected]|
Employee Introduction Scheme – Level 1Back